About me....

Welcome to my Blog, my name is Miss Dunlop. I am a teacher at Hamilton Grammar School in South Lanarkshire. I am qualified to teach Accounting & Finance, Administration, Business Management and S1 - S2 ICT.

If you would like to get in touch, leave me a comment or get in touch via e-mail:

sdunlop@hamilton.s-lanark.sch.uk



Friday 2 October 2009

Decision Day - Olympic Bid 2016

Four cities across four continents are waiting to hear if they have been chosen to host the 2016 Summer Olympics. The contenders are:

Chicago, USA

Madrid, Spain

Rio De Janerio, Brazil

Tokyo, Japan.

Who do you think will win - Vote in the poll and leave your comments on why!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i piked tokyo cause it wud b vry kl causwe thy hv hunners a kl technology xx
Amy McConville

Anonymous said...

I voted madrid because madrid in sunny and it wont rain during the games hehe

Anonymous said...

I voted for Madrid because it is close and I will be able to go.

Anonymous said...

I think the olympics should be held in America because I think it will be good to watch them in America and people will injoy going there to see it.

Amy 1C2 1P6

Who will win the Olympic 2016 bid to host the Olympics??