About me....

Welcome to my Blog, my name is Miss Dunlop. I am a teacher at Hamilton Grammar School in South Lanarkshire. I am qualified to teach Accounting & Finance, Administration, Business Management and S1 - S2 ICT.

If you would like to get in touch, leave me a comment or get in touch via e-mail:

sdunlop@hamilton.s-lanark.sch.uk



Thursday 22 October 2009



BBC School Report 2010

Are you interested in what's happening in the news today?

BBC News School Report gives 11-14 year-old pupil's in the UK the chance to make their own news reports for a real audience.

You may get the chance to report live on the BBC News and radio. Last years reporters represented the school at the UWS and appeared live on the BBC, radio and in the local newspaper!!!

Come along to the lunchtime club, Wednesday's at lunchtime in my room - ICT3 and join in the fun!!

No comments:

Who will win the Olympic 2016 bid to host the Olympics??